Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Snow In March
It is now March 3rd. The snow is gradually melting. We had 3 inches Sunday afternoon and night. It was gorgeous. Of course most of Charlotte freaked and didn't know what to do. Im home on spring break and am enjoying today off. Have work the rest of the week. I wish I had a chance to play in the snow but didn't get the chance. Will hopefully be able to add a picture later on from sis camera. We had a fun filled Sunday moving Christy back home to moms. I am not looking forward to packing up my stuff and moving back at the end of the school year and summer. Well off to check on my pizza dough. Tryin to make stromboli for Christy and I for a late lunch. Hope it turns out! Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment