Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Snow In April!

So two days ago it was 80 out. It started dropping last night and by 8 we had 38 degree weather and snow flurries. This morning it was 32 degrees and snowing. It was a pretty, wet snow, that only stuck to the cars and pine needles. Got one day of classes then off for Easter Break! woo hoo. Only problem is that I have so much homework to get done over the break. So ready to have the rest of this semester over with and to have summer here. I am happy for my baby whos got a new job and is doing well again. I miss him but am hoping to see him sometime soon. Praying that I get the apt that I am looking at for next semester so keep praying for that. Well got to go and pay attention to class even though we are getting a history lesson on typing and printing. Gutenburg to now. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment