
So here I am updating on the past week.
I had a phone call on Friday to set up an interview with a school on Monday. SO I had an Interview with Whitewater Academy Monday at 5. It went well at least on my part. Im nervous and anxious since it is the only school out of 20 that I have applied to that has contacted me and set up an interview and the private ones said they were already fully staffed. FINGERS CROSSED, PRAYING like CRAZY!!!!! Hope I get the job. It is a beautiful school and the principal was really nice and seemed like she would be fun to work with. I know God has a plan for me and where I teach but I am trying to stay positive since I only heard from the one place.

Kris and I are doing great. He has been trying to find a job but no one seems to call back no matter how much he calls and leaves messages and visits the place. So we are hoping that he may find one out here eventually.
Spent time with sis and mom addressing, stamping, and sealing the wedding invites for her wedding. Cant believe it is coming up so fast only two months away. AHHH I cant believe my little sister is getting married. its crazy.
So ok I guess I will get off of here and at some point I hope to figure out pictures so I can add them. I will try to add one of Kelly on here from skype and hope it works. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment