Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Home in Clt

I'm back at moms in Charlotte. Been back since Tuesday. I have been working some and chilling. I miss him like crazy!! I hate that I had to come back. We are still regrouping from his medical discharge. In other words we are doing well just job hunting. I have put in 17 applications to school in CMS and am gathering and putting more in at other schools. Sending one to Desoto County where his family lives to add variety. I am hoping and praying that I get a job. Waiting on the second half of my Praxis scores. Got one set back now for the rest so I can get them sent to school and get my license! geeze its crazy the amount of time it takes for some of these things to go through. Since my laptop crashed months ago I am finally bout to get it back this week!! It has a new hard drive in it and I got back up cds from Dell so I can put things back on my computer. Got to get my external hard drive hooked up and hopefully get my pictures and music back which are my big things.

I talked to my friend Kelly. I met her on MSP and have been talking to her through chat and txt but got to talk to her for a few over the phone tonight. It was exciting, then she lost signal on her way home. Poo :( Oh well will talk again soon.

Waiting for my love to call me. I have enjoyed getting to talk to him the last few days. Had a wonderfully amazing time with him while I was out there and am ready to be with him again. Glad we are starting to get things figured out. I love and miss him like crazy!! Ready to start our lives together and see what God has in store for us now that things have changed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment