Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

So I havent been on in a while. i need to get back into writing on here. Well as you can see I have my Christmas tree up. it was fun. it turned out good. except one strand of lights went out. grr oh well. I am currently sitting on the floor in the den going through all the ornaments sorting them out between me sis and mom. there are tons of them. Freya is curled up on the couch sleeping and Kris is playin his video game. I love having my own place where I have my little family and tree. my own kitchen and all. its a gloomy day out. looks like it could snow if it wasnt in the 60s out. Sitting here i can see so many things that need to be boxed up and taken to moms and the things that are Christys but she doesnt have room yet to put it. oh the fun of it all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment