Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cleaning Time

So I know I haven't been on here in a while. I have been working around the house the last month.  I am so happy living here and having Kris around.  We are ready to get to workin on the house. We debated between bedroom and kitchen, which to do first.  Kitchen it is.  Wish we could do the bedroom but in order to do so I have fo find fabric and make curtains before we can paint.  The old ones have got to go and the wood work all has to be painted white (it is currently the pale green the rest of the room is so its a green room except for ceiling. lol)  So the kitchen is in the process of having the walls fixed to be painted. The wall paper had to be striped and chair rail removed and holes and cracks patched, spackled, and sanded.  So now its in a holding point till we get the paint. We settled on a color finally! Took us long enough to agree on a color. lol.  Its fun though. 

SO today I have been cleaning!  I cleaned the kitchen and mainly it has been the counters and working on some of the cabinets the last 3 that I had not cleaned out and gone through.  I have to reorganize the last one and figure out how to reorganize some of the dishes and stuff in the other cabinets.  I moved the micorwave to give me more counter space and my goodness what a difference that has made. I love it! moved it to the corner where it was hard to get to stuff and now I have the whole side part open to use as work area.  Yippeee!!!! 

I have also been making chili for dinner.  It has been cooking most of the afternoon on the stove on low.  It smells and tastes sooo good.  I am also going to make cornbread to go along with it.  I changed my recipe which usually has been the same one followed from the back of the McCormic Chili seasonings packet. NOPE not this time!   If you care to see the end result and recipe go to.... http://butterflylove-cook-eat-love.blogspot.com/    This is my other blog on which I post things I make and the recipes for them.   I know it seems weird to be taking pictures of my dinner plate but I enjoy cooking and its fun for me.  I also do it to provide anyone who wishes to use the recipes, ideas and recipes on meals.  I mainly started it for my friend Kelly so if you think its weird so be it. :) 

Well I am off to try and get my last cupboard cleaned out and organized.  Then to finish up dinner and wait for my sweety to get here for dinner. Cant wait to see him!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment