So today is the 2 month mark. Two months to the day till we get married! 61 days! I can not wait. We are both so excited. Things are coming along with the planning. Details being set, decided, and put in motion. I am just about ready to mail out invites! Just got a few left to address and they will be off!!
I know the showers are coming along in planning. I am so excited to be able to see friends and family that I have not seen in a while. I am looking forward to seeing cousins from out of town, and friends that have been scattered across the state since graduation. Seeing his family is going to be fun. I know he misses them and I am glad for such things as phones, facebook, and skype that allow us to keep in contact.
Life has been so crazy here with two jobs, my wedding, Liz wedding which is this weekend and all the other things that come with life that I have been slack on posting. So sorry to all my friends that get their updates here. Hope all are doing well. I am great, stoked about the 2 month point, and so ready for June to be here.

1 comments:
soo happy for you! the wedding is almost here!
Post a Comment