Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

First full day working at Day Care

So I have gotten a new part time job.  I am still working at The Fresh Market but since I am only getting part time hours I needed another job.  I am still looking for a teaching job and this is a step in the right direction.  It is a day care birth to kindergarten.  It may not be what I am licensed to do but it is at least with kids.  I am glad that I am able to be working with kids.  Still on the hunt for teaching jobs though.  Don't think I am not going to keep looking for my ideal teaching job.  I feel like I have gotten out of it somewhat.  I need to get back to it and be in the classroom.  Not only for my own sanity but because I know it is what I was made to do and the money, insurance and basics of the rest of it help too.  I want the fun and enjoyment of working with kids, watching them learn and experiencing that.  I do want to get back into making lesson plans, as odd as that may sound.

I am off for now I may update and edit this later.  My love just called and since he is out of town visiting his family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment