Wednesday, August 24, 2011
I suck at blogging. Sorry!
Ok, so I have been completely MIA lately. Life has been so crazy. I am still searching for a elementary teaching job so keep praying that I get one ASAP. I love my kids at the preschool but its just not the same. We are doing well. Life is crazy but I am loving it. Got so much going on between work, running a home, having a life, and getting to spend that special time with my love and me time. My goodness there isnt enough time in the day. Unfortunately I need my full 7-9 hrs of sleep a night of dang I'm wiped the next day so that doesn't leave late nights for much more than sleeping. lol. Last week Kris surprised me by being home early and he got me a 50 bottle wine cooler! Its beautiful. Now we got a few bottles of wine and its so nice having a selection to choose from. Well now I am off to have a glass and let over fried chicken from last night. Yum! TTFN Ta Ta For Now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment