Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, October 14, 2011

It is Fall!!!

I am so excited that it is FALL!! The leaves are beginning to change and the weather is cooler.  I love it!! I am excited about winter and hope to go to the mountains at some point to see the leaves and then snow and ski.  

Married life is going great!  I am now a nanny which is wonderful.  The three boys I keep are wonderful and I am enjoying the ability to have time to get things done if I need to.  I am still searching for the job I know God has out there waiting for me.  Its just finding it when His timing is right.  Kris has been working a lot and has done some traveling for work.  It has been an interesting time in our lives but it has been wonderful.  

Our friends Stephanie and David came to visit which was wonderful.  They looked at some apartments in the area and  I can't wait for them to move here.  It will be so much fun having them close by.

Well I am off to watch Tron with my hubby! I am so glad to have a nice weekend with him with nice weather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment