Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Second Year of Fifth Grade

So it has been a year since we moved to WV. I have loved it and still am loving it. Since moving I got a job teaching Fifth grade. I have applied for kindergarten at my school but unfortunately did not get it. Such is life and if God wants me to stay in fifth then that's where he will provide for me.

So here is to the start of a second new year of fifth grade. This is the last week of summer. I go back to school in exactly one week! Tuesday August 6th. The kids return Friday the 9th. Therefore I have a lot of prep work to be done (some of which should really have been done earlier in the summer but I was lazy and enjoying time off). However, to start, I am putting together a Reading unit file. One file for each story in our reading text. I will have a master copy of the lesson plan and all papers and ideas that will be used for that individual story. It is all labeled and just waiting for the stuffings. If I can get this done and hopefully some other lesson plans for science and social studies I will be off to a great start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment