Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Winter and new year! 2012!

So here it is winter. January 2012! I can't believe it is the new year already and it's almost the end of the month. It has gotten cold but it hasn't snowed yet. I really hope that we get some snow this year.

I'm super excited my friend Stephanie and her fiancé are moving here next weekend! I think we are going to Ikea! I can not wait. There are a few things I want to get for the bedroom. New curtain rods and curtains. Once we have those I am hoping to be able to get the room painted. It's nice being able to get things done around the house. Slowly but surely we are making it our home completely. It's taking time and a lot of figuring out to decide on paint colors. Never thought it would be so difficult. Even though it is hard to agree and decide on a color it is fun to look at and compare all of the colors.

Well off to welcome the sun after several days of rainy dreary days and fog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment