Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, January 19, 2009

Yesterday Flood and Today Snow!

Yesterday was an interesting day. It started out working on homework. Around 2 mom gets a call from a man that is at the building where her office is. Apperently there is water pouring out from under her door and the door next to hers. After getting there, we get all the comps off the floor and the boxes of files. The lock smith gets there and opens the door next door to the vacant office, and henceforth comes the river of icy water. I am going around barefoot because my shoes were getting soaked. The cause was found to be a busted sprinkler pipe. The result was three very soggy offices, a lot of water, and mess. We finally went home around 11 after doing as much as we could and the carpet people having come and sucked up all the water and set up fans and dehumidifiers. So needless to say it was an interesting day.

I am now back at school supposed to be doing homework but I am entirely distracted by the SNOW! It is snowing and is beautiful. I am so excited that it is sticking to the ground as well. Well I got to get going and do some homework.



Snow on the ground outside my apt window. You cant see the snow falling but it is! Its so pretty but not enough to go sledding or to have snowball fights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment