Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Weekend

Today is Sunday. All day I have been and will be working on homework. I have done pretty well so far on getting everything done at intervals so as not to stress myself out. I have had a good weekend though. On Friday Nicole and I cleaned the apartment. It was sooo nice to get the place cleaned thoroughly. (it needed it desperately) Friday evening I went out to eat with the girls at the new place in town. It was good for the first time, can't fully label it good until I have had more than one item on the menu. Saturday was another productive yet lazy and relaxing day. Nicole and I went to clean our cars at the car wash where Jena joined us. I got my car vacuumed and washed and later armor alled the insides on all of our cars, and washed windows. So we are driving wonderfully clean cars now and are enjoying it. Ended the day watching movies with Nicole and hanging out for a few with some of her friends that stopped by. So all in all its been a good weekend and now I must get back to my list of hw assignments. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment