Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, January 16, 2009

The start of '09

It is sixteen days into the new year and I am currently watching No Reservations with mom while it is 23 degrees out here in Charlotte. So far it has been a wonderful start to the year. I spent new years eve and new years with Kris. On the fourth I returned to Cullowhee to go and spend my first day with my kindergarten class on the fifth. I came home for the last few days of break and then returned to start the week with my kindergarten class then my own classes on Tuesday. Classes so far have been crazy with an insane amount of work. I am currently at home again because I had to get new tires this weekend. I am now gratefully driving safe on four new tires.

0 comments:

Post a Comment