Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, May 13, 2010

LONG TIME NO POST!

So it has been forever since I posted on here. Life has been crazy and I forgot I had this and forgot the log in info. Remembered it and logged in and here I am. In desperate need of updating and having an outlet to put my thoughts and whatever else I need. A place where if people want to hear / read about it then they can if not then they do not need to read it. :) So where to begin....

Well to start back several months ago....
I interned in a kindergarten class again and fell in love with it. I miss my kids now and really hope to see them again before they become first graders. I got a kitten from Kris, a beautiful pink/dilute calico. She is peach, gray, and white. Her name is Freya, her b-day is July 29, 2009. In September Kris asked me what I thought about being a Navy wife. Well I did not know what to think at first but that is how our journey to becoming a military family begun.
I graduated in December, however, our graduation was canceled due to the snow and the highway into town was closed. That is ok though, I got moved out and moved back home to moms.
I work at Fresh Market still and have not been able to find a teaching job due to the fact that teachers have been laid off instead of hired. It has worked out since I am helping take care of my grandmother and my schedule is more forgiving for when I take off.

Kris and our friends Keith and Heather got to come out and visit me a few weeks before he left. We went camping and had a blast. I am glad that I was able to spend that time with him and our friends relaxing and having fun before all of the craziness of the next few months begins.

Kris officially left for Navy boot camp May 5th 2010. It has been difficult not being able to talk to him but it has been easier than I thought and with the help of friends family, and God I have made it a week so far. I am waiting to get my first letter. I am excited to hear all about what he has been doing and so forth up there at boot.
Since he has left I have had to find other ways to keep myself busy. I am working on collecting pieces for a quilt, using t-shirt scraps and other things that are from my life and his. I am excited about getting all the pieces that I need so I can start piecing it together.

It late and I have to go write my letter blurb for the day for my letters to Kris. Happy I was able to send off the first set today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment