Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Southaven one week left

So I have been lax on posting but I have been having fun and been busy. I have been here with my sweetheart for a week. The bridal shower for his cousin Jamey went great. So much fun and oh so much good food. I love spending time with his cousin and sister and family. We have been helping move his moms stuff to designated places since she is moving. Glad its not so hot out today and somewhat overcast. Will make it easier to move stuff. Hopefully will be able to get most of it moved today who knows.

Frey gets along with the dogs now. Its cute to watch her attack and chase flys all over the place. She had fun playing with Kayce the other day since she has a fluffy tail and let Freya play with it. :) She and Midnight (the black cat) have an interesting relationship, they want to meet and greet but are to scared and hiss and run away from each other. hehe Its been fun watching them all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment