I made a tea cozy. It didn't turn out quite the way I had hoped but I did it without a pattern and it was my first one!
So I have become addicted to this one website. http://www.englishteastore.com/ It is an amazing tea related site. It has tea, teapots, cozies, and many more ideas. I saw the cozies and there are so many different kinds of them it was amazing. So I decided to try and make one of my own. I am going to have to buy a pattern to make a better one but this one worked just fine. I made it without a pattern and used scraps that I had here already at home. I did not have any insulating fabric so I will have to get something for that for the next one but I am excited that I got it to work for my odd shaped teapot. I love it though and I am excited to hopefully make more soon.
2 comments:
its sooo cute!
Thanks! I love it and I am using it. :)
Post a Comment