Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, March 11, 2011

World Events

So this morning as most already know an earthquake happened of the coast of Japan.  It was an 8.9 and sent shock waves through out Japan.  Following the earthquake a tsunami hit Japan in the North east regions.  Tsunami warnings are around the world, currently they are experiencing tsunami waves in Hawaii and they are to reach the west coast of California, Oregon, Washington, and Alaska.

Though none of the actual physical earthy effects have an impact on me they do effect those that I know and care about. My friend Kelly is in Japan with her man Jimmy who is in the Navy.  I believe they are in the southern region that was only effected by the earthquake and not the tsunami.  I along with others are praying for their safety. Another friend of mine is in Hawaii.  So far he is ok and has been updating via facebook posts.  The Tsunami in Hawaii is not only there but spreading to the west coast of the US.  I hope and pray that everyone is able to get out of danger and that all stay safe.


Update:  Kelly and Jimmy are safe and sound.  Thank God, He is good and answers prayers.   
Chris in Hawaii is safe as well.   Prayers till go out to all of those in Japan and around the world that are effected by the tsunami and earthquake.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment