Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, October 4, 2010

Distance still sux

So he is moved in and only 2 hrs away.  Yey!! But the fact that I am still away from him sux.  I am so happy for him that he got the job with the flooring company.  He should be starting tom or Wed.  Poor thing though, he is stuck in the house with rabbit ears for the tv and dial up, but the aol internet connection told him that he only has 10 more min left for the alloted amount of time left for the month. hehehehe  Sooo now we have GOT to call Time Warner and get cable and internet installed in the house asap.  He was able to see House on tv but it was in spanish. lol   I am meanwhile in Charlotte working.  Got a full 39.5 hrs this week. Which is very exciting.  Means a nice pay check come the next one woo hoo!! I am hoping to be able to get up there on Sunday for a while.  I am excited that I will be 2 hrs closer to my friend Lakyn who is in Durham. I look forward to working on painting the house.  Just getting fresh paint on the walls will help and lighten it up.  I need to get my vacume up there instead of the old one that makes me nervous that it will start smoking.  There is so much that I want to get and do but I know we have to take our time and save money and do it bits and pieces at a time.  Also moving stuff and getting rid of MaJ's items will take time and mom needs the time to regroup with all of that.  I need to get a upload thing so I can put pics of the house on here. I need to get a hook up to plug the memory drive into the comp. So pics will come I promise. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment