Thursday, October 14, 2010
In Greensboro, Last day of Dial Up!!
I am at the house in Greensboro. I am excited about things starting to come together. Got the laundry room cleaned out and some of the pantry cleaned and items that I had brought put in there. YEY!! We are going to be painting the bedroom a blue called Eb Tide. The doors, jams, and other wood work are getting a white gloss. We are also going to do the kitchen cabinets a white gloss. They are good cabinets with wood grain. I know they were expensive and my mom doesn't really like the idea of them being painted but they are pink tinted. Really a blue, grey, tan, and pink. The white will brighten the kitchen and make it fresh along with going well with any color we pick for the kitchen. It is all a slow process. The painting of these two rooms is the begining and all we will really do except maybe bathrooms in the first several months. Got to take is slow for mom since it was her moms house and the house she grew up in. I understand that but I am going to be living here and I want it to be what I want. Thanks for your oppinons and ideas but I want it to be my home, mine and Kris's. We cant spend much since we have a wedding to start planning. Its so good to know I have a place that I can call home and I get to make it home with him. We get to paint together and pick out a couch and cook dinner together. I am excited!! Well I am currently waiting on Time Warner to get here and install the road runner and cable. Can't wait to have high speed interent and cable that is not dial up and rabit ears. lol. Well I am going to try and upload this post so lets hope it works. If not it will get saved and be posted later with internet. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment