So for one Kris is already moved here. Yey! We got to go back to Mississippi to get the rest of his clothes and stuff but he is here! Im a happy girl. I had my last day at Fresh Market in Charlotte on Saturday. Kris had surprised me Friday by showing up at work as I got back from lunch. I was so happy to see him. We had dinner with Steph and Billy Saturday night at Loco Lime, it was pretty good and we had fun getting to hang out. We got the two cars loaded up Sunday morning and headed out. I am now partially moved into the house here in Greensboro. I know I still have a lot to move and go through back in Charlotte but I have some of the basics here. I have been cleaning and packing and unpacking. I got two closets cleaned out and packed to take to mom, and the master closet cleaned out and my clothes moved in. A few of the cabinets in the kitchen are now cleaned out and reorganized woo!! I got a box for mom from there and got my boxes of stuff mostly put away in the cabinets. I know I have more but its a slow process. I baked a cake in my heart shaped bundt pan, chocolate with chocolate icing. I know chocolate overload but yummy! The whole house now smells of cake. I had boiled a stick of cinnamon earlier to make the kitchen end of the house smell good. I currently have ribs in the oven par boiling. I hope they turn out good. I want a grill! I hope that after we get our paychecks we can find one on sale and buy it so that we have one here. I know I know its going to be winter, I will still grill in the winter. Its fun unless its knee deep snow. lol. MMMMM grilled salmon, chicken, ribs, steaks, yummy!!! so good. I cant wait to be able to cook and grill what ever I want. Need the pay checks to be able to well stock the kitchen. It will take time to get some of the things I like to have in my kitchen all the time so I don't have to run to the store to get it.
I am just waiting for Kris to get home now. I got to go check on the ribs to see how they are doing. They have a while left to cook but I am still getting used to this oven. I also have to ice the cake and find a carier to keep it covered with. Yey! I hope he enjoys his surprise cake. I got to find the side dishes and get the potatoes out and cleaned so I can figure out how I want to cook them. :) I love it. Life is coming along and I am so happy!!! Just so long as I am not getting sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment