Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, October 16, 2010

End of the week

It is Sat morning. I am up and wasting time till work. I should get dressed first but playing on here works.  I finally got my internet to work on my laptop. Had to call the instal tech guy that was here yesterday and he called back this morn. Woo  So now we have ATT U-verse here at moms.  We finally got Time Warner at my house in Greensboro. So now we have cable and internet. So exciting!! I am so ready to move up there. I have 2 weeks till I do so.  I plan on getting moved in the Friday or Saturday at the end of the month before Halloween. Cant wait to get a pumpkin set up on my front porch. :) Now all I got to do is find a sub job for a few weeks or just a full time teaching job would be preferable.  I know I will get one in God's timing and he has the right one for me.  I can't wait to get home to the house in Greensboro and see my love!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment