Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day of Shopping

So today I was off work.  I used my time to go and do a little shopping.  I got fabric to make mine and Kris"s stockings and can't wait to get them cut out and put together.  I went to BigLots and Michael's and found several cute yarns that I can use so I am knitting away.  Also found some really good tea at this store called The Extra Ingredient.  Its loose leaf tea.  A ginger peach, and blackberry.  They are both very good.  I got stuff cleaned up around the house some and Kris helped vacuum. After dinner I got into cleaning the stove and have the drip pans soaking in the sink.  I know I need to go scrub them now and put the stove back together so I can boil more water and have more tea. :)    

World of Warcraft came out with the new expansion and he has been playing that lately while I play Suzie homemaker knitting and cooking/baking.  Have a long list of things to finish in the next week and a half before Christmas.  Kris made the almond bark candy that he grew up with and I have made two kinds of cookies so far.  Got about 10 more that I need to make.  So guess what I get to do on my next day off and at night..... BAKE! and knit. lol.  I am enjoying it though. 

It has been cold out this week and last night we had snow flurries.  I was disappointed to wake up and there not be any snow outside, not even on the bushes.  Oh well.  My friend Kelly sends me pics from Ohio to make up for it.  She has a white out today which in a picture looks really weird.... Glad she is safe and sound at home, studying and packing her bags for Japan, to go see her Navy man. 

I am so ready for Christmas to be here. I cant wait to see my family and go out to Memphis to see the rest of my extended family out there.  I have missed them and can not wait to meet my niece Remy!  Well back to my knitting!

1 comments:

Kelly Marie said...

I love the yarn you picked out. Remember what I said about the scarves...same goes for the cookies. If they don't have a home send em here.ha You're going to LOVE all the baking and stuff you have to do soon. The holidays are almost here so you better post pictures on here too so I can see when I'm gone. We wont have txting anymore :c I leave tomorrow night. EEEE!!

Post a Comment