So there is one week till Christmas!!! Well for me that is. Since moms Christmas is on the 24th for us. I can not wait. We are then going to Memphis to see Kris's family for a few days and get some of his stuff to bring back out here. I'm so excited to go see his family and I can not wait to meet my niece Remy who I have yet to see. Can't wait to see Ryder and everyone else again either!!! I actually at the moment have off work the 24th which is really exciting. I work all week though. I have so much to do. I need to shower and get ready for bed but I need to work on Christmas gifts, baking, and figure out how to fix my stupid sewing machine. ALL of this is to be done in a span of the next week including work. I Shall Win this conquest with time!!!!
Right now it is extremely foggy outside. It is so fun to look at and watch. I like looking at the lights down the street through the fog. Its so mysterious!!! It just creates its own world.
This morning Kris went with me to the cemetery. Mom had sent back two bouquets of flowers last time I was home. One for MaJ's and one for Grandma and Grandpa Brolund. Yes I cried. They looked so pretty once we got them cut down to size (the Styrofoam to fit the vase). I had to flip the vase up out of Grandma and Grandpas head stone and it was so creepy. Not even going to try and describe it. eeek. I'm glad I was able to go and put them up there. I really miss her and wish I had gotten the chance to meet my great grandparents. I am so thankful for Kris being able to go with me. I wasn't able to go alone or I would have gone earlier this week or last week. He really is wonderful and I am lucky to have him.

1 comments:
Im glad Kris got to go with you. I hope you have a geat Christmas time with the kids! They are adorable! xo
Post a Comment