So it is now the day after Christmas. I had a wonderful Christmas with my family in Charlotte. Went to the Christmas Eve service at Calvary. It was beautiful. I hate to admit I started to drift and fall asleep but I had been up since 5 and was so tired, but I did my best. After getting home we had dinner, YUMMY!!! Then we got to do gifts. It was fun going around and sharing that time with them. Excited to see the new puppy Bruce gets. We gave him a boxer puppy, well pictures and info on the different litters and money for one anyways. After moms Kris and I helped clean up some and then left to head to Memphis. We had thought about waiting for morning but with the snow storms coming through we wanted to try and beat them, which was only halfway successful. We did hit some snow and sleet but not as much as if we had waited. I hated that it made it a sad day for mom though. So we are now here in Memphis. It was worth the long drive to get here and be able to spend Christmas day with his family. I loved getting to meet my niece Remy. She is precious! Kris and I both loved getting to see and play with all our nieces and nephews, Remy and Ryder, and Keely and Sean. It was good to see everyone. We are staying at Audrey's apartment which is fun getting to spend time with her and Austin. We are looking forward to spending time with the rest of the family and friends around the area.
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Glad its all going well! Ps your breakfast sounds amazing!
Post a Comment