Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, January 3, 2011

Laundry Time!

Day off and what do I do? LAUNDRY! Well I do more than just laundry. There's just a lot of the laundry to fold. I got the tall dresser cleaned out so it can be used. I need boxes to pack more of MaJ's things in to take to mom at some point. I am gradually getting things organized and put away. I am more than ready to have my kitchen painted. We have to get more wood to put down in the attic so that we have more area to use for storage without worrying about it going into the ceiling. There are so many things I want to do but we are trying to budget money and finding the extra money to put towards home improvement isn't as easy as one would hope.
Helping Mommy with the laundry.

1 comments:

Kelly Marie said...

I HATE folding laundry soooo much. I miss you tons. I wrote you a letter today and Ill mail it tomorrow. XO

Post a Comment