Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, May 29, 2010

60 second call!

Got a 60 second phone call from Kris today. Ugh I wish it could have been longer. He said it was supposed to have been 30 but the immature kids in his division misbehaved and they lost the time. GRRR I want to smack them! Graduation is on July 1st instead of July 2nd like we had originally thought. Plus he gets that weekend liberty!! Yey!!! That is soo exciting! I cant wait to spend a whole weekend with him even if he does have to be in the baracks by 9pm. lol. I guess I need to start learning military time so I can translate and what not. :) It was such an unexpected phone call and I loved hearing his voice even for a few seconds. Still forgot to mention the one thing I needed to tell him but it is in the letter that will get to him on Tuesday I believe. He is now able to send letters, Sun, Tues, and Thurs. Yey!! I get more letters I am so excited!! So I will get one Mon or Tues. There is just as much to do as before but still it is so very exciting that there is only 5 weeks left. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment