Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday after he called.

So I didn't get back to posting last night. I was still on a high from hearing from him this morning. I am still so happy to have talked to him. Although I keep thinking "oh man I meant to tell him.... Or forgot to mention...." Ugh. It sux. I am ready to hear from him again. There is so much I want to talk about with him and to figure it out. Finances pretty much are cut and dry he said don't spend it save it. So no new laptop for me, he said wait till December or when he gets out and we get our own place. I think I am ok with that. I just need to start saving things from moms house comp to a jump drive so I have them. :-/ Plus I really need to take my comp to the tech person so they can tell me for sure that it fried itself. I am so excited about everything though. He has 5 weeks left till he graduates! He gets the whole July 4th weekend liberty! YEY!!! Super excited I get to spend time with him. His division is a bunch of "immature kids straight out of highschool" he said which sux. They are constantly getting the div in trouble so he has had to work out and pay even though hes been doing good. I am so proud of him!!! He is so excited about being able to see me and start out life together it makes me so happy. I just have to make it 5 more weeks till I see him graduate then 10-17 weeks for A-school. At least he can have a phone then. :) Well that is it for now, who knows. :)
I am still happy and cant wait for my next letter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment