Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Long Day

Today was a long day at work. Worked 10-7 then went to babysitting. Babysitting was relaxing and I was able to have peace and quiet and read my book and watch tv. I have yet to write my letter for the day to Kris so I have to go and do that. It was a hard night. I remember the last time Kris was here and he got to see my kids I sit for and I came home to him here at moms house. I wanted so bad to call him after leaving sitting. I cried the whole way home. I miss him and miss getting to talk to him and hear about his day. To tell him about mine. I just want to hear him say everything will be ok, I Love You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment