Friday, May 28, 2010
Storms a coming!
So we are starting to get some storms so I am posting before turning off computer. I was not so good this morning. Really did not want to be at work and just did not feel like smiling. Taking from the one girl who wrote this, It hurts so I lie. They ask how I am I say ok. Its as close to the truth as I can get considering I just want to go home curl up and read his letters and start on a quilt for the both of us. I just want to be left alone. However, the reason I love the people I work with... They except the, I'm ok, even if they know I am not. They pick on me and make me laugh. They cheer me up and make my day better. I still want to get started on my quilt so maybe I will start cutting out pieces tonight to get a little bit done even though I am way short on pieces still. :) Hope it storms good. I love watching them and listening to them. Takes some of the stress away and I feel as though my feelings are flowing out of me into the storm and I am just relaxed for the time being. Plus they are beautiful to see the handiwork of God and how awesome and wonderful He is with His creations. Makes a great time for alone time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment