Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Attempt one at picking the right color yellow. Sunflower. Pretty but just not the right color for the kitchen. It will work for the laundry room and maybe the bathroom. Got to find a more muted yellow.

2 comments:

Kelly Marie said...

I like it a lot! and for some reason your blog posting were not showing up on my feed so all this time i was like post some and you were :) xoxox

ButterflyLove said...

haha. well I am glad you are checking it now. lol. The color got changed and I love it! Its still yellow but not so blindingly bright. I am ready to do the laundry room next. Maybe while he works on other parts I can talk him into helping me clean out the laundry room so I can paint it and we can put shelves in there for the pantry part of it. :)

Post a Comment