Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Taking Down the Tree

Its so sad to be taking down the Christmas tree. Its a pain with Freya constantly trying to climb and lay in the middle of it. I got all the ornaments off and packed away.  Now to get the lights off and take the tree apart and pack it away.  I learned how to open seafood this morning.  Was there 7-9:30.  I close tomorrow and open seafood on Thursday. It will be interesting. It shall be nice to get off at 4 though instead of 7 or 9:30.  The only down side is getting used to getting up at 5:30-6 again. Was good with it when I was at school intern teaching but have gotten out of the habit now.  

Its beautiful outside today, the temp on the clock says 68.  Cleaned up sticks from the yard earlier before going and meeting Kris for lunch.  He got off early since they finished the job they were working on.  I need to give him a hair cut which is good that its nice out so we can do that outside.  Less cleaning up for me! :)   Maybe after I can talk him into helping me unwind the lights from the tree and put them in the box to go up to the attic. (which needs to be organized)   

Well off for today! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment