Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, January 24, 2011

Still working on Kitchen

So we are still working on the kitchen.  I do however have cabinet doors!! Yey!  Downside is that the cabinets are painted white and the doors are still pinkish.  Can't wait to get them painted.  I did pick a color instead of the sunflower which is so blinding. lol.  It is called Caramel Honey.  Its a darker burnt yellow.  Only have two spots painted with it so waiting to get the rest of the kitchen painted with it. :)  wooo hooo  slowly but surely it all starts to come together. 

Friday night my friend Stephanie and her boyfriend David came and stayed the night.  It was so good to see her again and to meet him.  We all had fun.  Had a few drinks, dinner, and hung out.  Excited that Steph had an air pump in her truck. David used it and re inflated my blue ball (one of the exercise balls, I use it as a chair at the computer).  Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy... hehe

Things are coming along with the wedding plans as well.  I need to get more things done but so far we have.... Church, Reception area, Signed up for B4IDO class at the church, Agreed on an invite, and we have made a basic decision on the food for the reception, and bridesmaids know who they are and the dresses that they can get.  I have gotten all of my addresses for invites minus 4.  Gradually getting them all.  I know we have to work on decorations, photographer, and a lot more but its coming along.  

I am ready to get more of the details together but I refuse to stress over the whole thing and freak out. :) 

Hope all is well!

2 comments:

Kelly Marie said...

Wooo a new post! Glad the wedding stuff is coming together, What type of food did you decide on and I wanna see these invites woman!

ButterflyLove said...

haha Sounds good. I will post a pic. and We need to skype!!!

Post a Comment