Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blogger Award From Kelly

So I feel loved and special.  My amazing friend Kelly gave me a blogger award.  I enjoy blogging here about things going on but I know I am by no means as creative or inventive as she is or as many others are.  I do not get into all the fancy edits, and tags, and such.  Even more I do not have 10 blogs to attach and continue the award process.  

A few things about me though....
 1. I have an amazing man who is my best friend and am going to marry him in June.
 2. I am a teacher trying to find a teaching job.
 3. I have one furbaby, Freya who is my love bug and was a gift from my love.
 4. I love my friends and family and would do anything for them.
 5. I am blessed beyond belief with a wonderful man, family, friends, and a house and home that we are remodeling and having a blast doing so.
 6. I am oddly and sometimes overly cautious about what I post since anyone can see or read it.
 7. I love life.  I forgive quicker than most but do get upset.  I will not hold a grudge and I try to always forgive and forget.  No reason to be upset or unhappy.  I love to live life to the fullest and enjoy what time I have with those I have around me and in my life. 

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day!  I am off to putz around the house and get things done before going off to work. 

1 comments:

Kelly Marie said...

I LOVE reading your posts :)

Post a Comment