Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, February 20, 2011

First Weekend of many to Clt

This weekend was crazy.  We went and house sat and puppy sat for mom.   The new Boxer pup Gabby (its a boy dont ask) was so adorable!  He was very energetic and fully and completely puppy.  I had a friends bridal shower to go to and help with being one of 10 bridesmaids.  It was fun and good to see people I had not seen in forever.  I was glad to be able to go and babysit Sat night.  I have missed seeing my boys that I take care of.  Oh how they made me feel old.  Z just turned 7!!! and is getting soooo tall  and B is starting to talk!  I can't believe it. I had fun and they just get more precious.  

Sunday was fun.  We started our B4IDO class at the church.  It was interesting.  Learned about communication and in-laws and finding the balance between things.  I think the rest of the class will be interesting and very informative.    After church we went to IKEA!! Which was fun as always.  If you have never been you must go when you get a chance.  Its wonderful!  Spent almost 3 hours walking around and looking.  Found a couple things for the house, towel racks, and a few wine glasses.  We found plenty of things that we like and may go back for in a few weeks.  

Got a new paint for the bathroom.  Its a pretty blue.  I got vetoed on the yellow (which I love).  I guess its not the best color for a bathroom but its still pretty. lol.   So now I get to repaint the bathroom Surfer Waves blue!  I'm excited to get it all put back together with new paint, towel racks and glass shelf.  Woo Hoo!!! 

1 comments:

Kelly Marie said...

I want a puppy, I miss having dogs around the home. I'm glad you got the paint. I can't wait to see this color you got. Take pictures!

Post a Comment