Friday, February 4, 2011
New Counter!
My baby built me a new counter!! My two loves hangin out on the counter enjoying it as much I do. Freya loves getting up on it and just sprawling out and chilling!
We got the two cabinets and he built the support at the other end. I love it!! It's tall and completely sturdy. We can both sit and bounce on it and it doesn't give or wiggle at all. I needed more counter space and some cabinet space. So this is very exciting and useful!! He is going to tile it and do it with the same tiles we are going to use on the other counters. I can not wait to see it completely finished. Got to do another coat of paint before we ever tile I am so afraid of getting paint on things. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Look theres Freya!!! :)
She loves the counter and especially when daddy is sitting on it. lol
Post a Comment