Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, February 25, 2011

What a Beautiful Day!!

It rained last night.  I woke up to it pouring rain.  So naturally since I didn't have to be at work right away went back to sleep enjoying the sound of the rain.  It is now so pretty out.  The temp is perfect for jeans, flip flops, and a t-shirt.  The sky is blue with some clouds now and then and the sun is bright and shining.  Everything feels and seems so fresh after a wonderful cleansing rain.  It is windy out. I wish I had a big open park and a kite and no work this afternoon.  I hope the weekend stays just as beautiful as today has been with such wonderful weather.

1 comments:

Kelly Marie said...

rain makes me soo happy! the weather is great here today too :)

Post a Comment