Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kitchen Counters!!

I got a bunch done around the house today.  Vacuumed, Laundry, Mopped the kitchen, Dusted, and cleaned out the kitchen cabinets and reorganized them along with cleaning the counters.  Woo hoo for a good day around the house.  Had a wonderful dinner with my lovey, Chimichuri Chicken breast, baked potato, and creamed corn.  yummy!! It was so good. 

I am so excited!!! My sweety brought home backer board, and mortar!!  For those who don't know what the backer board is... its a slab of concrete that goes under tile when it is being place on a wooden surface.  I am excited to say that the tiling of the bar/counter is now in progress!!!!  The base is going on and the tile will go on over the next couple of days!!

Along with the tiling of the counter we are working on the bathroom.  One layer of paint has gone on the walls.  I am liking the blue, its a nice fairly bright light blue.  I can't wait to get the paint done so we can get the towel racks, mirror, shelf, and curtain rod back up.  Well now to get things cleaned up after he makes a mess. :)  Go figure I mop the the floor and he makes a mess of dust on it. haha

1 comments:

Kelly Marie said...

I could go for some of that dinner right now!

Post a Comment