Monday, August 30, 2010
I hate Cancer!
I hate cancer! It is the devil incarnate. It is there to destroy and hinder and take away life. It does not do any good for anyone. It has taken away my grandmothers freedom and strength. It is taking away my grandmother from me, from my family. I know its all in God's will but it SUX!!! I hate it! I want to be able to go with her and travel with her to the places she wants to go. I want her to be here for not only my sisters wedding but for mine as well. I hate seeing her in pain and being so exhausted all the time. It leaves us all exhausted because we try to make it as easy for her. Don't get me wrong, I would not trade this time with her for Anything! I just wish I had a magic wand to make things easier for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment