Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, August 6, 2010

My Little Mouser

So for the last few days Freya would sit out in the mudroom and stare down the side wall and randomly go around looking around the fridge and freezer. So last night she kept trying to get in the recycle bin by the steps. Could not figure out what it was she kept trying to get to. Soo dumb of me I went and moved the recycle bin out of the way to see what she was trying to get to. I thought it was a spider that she had kept following..... NOOOOOOO She jumped down and then I saw it..... A MOUSE! It was dead on up against the bricks of the steps and had been hidden by the bins. I grabber her up and screamed. lol. She wasn't very happy that I took her away from her fun but EWWW. So Bruce got it with the dust pan and threw it out.

WELLL this morning. She was trying to open the door (but I have changed to a round door knob so she can't open it anymore) and get out to run around the house. Of course this is at 6:30 am. So I finally let her out and fall back to sleep. I hear my parents up and opening doors so I go to check on her and bring her back into my room so she can stay out of their way. I found her jumping in and out of this spot between the plant, my sewing machine, and my paper cutter. Well when I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw her turn around and run under the dinning room table with something small and gray in her mouth. I screamed again because of course I knew what it had to be but I did not have on my glasses so it was all blurry. Mom came rushing downstairs thinking grandma called her. Freya had a blast running away from me and tormenting the mouse by letting it go then snatching it back up again. She did not want me to take it from her, she even growled at me. hmmmm yea a cat growling is a very odd thing at 7 in the morning, half asleep and no glasses. Finally was able to catch Freya and mom got the mouse in the pool net and released him outside. Bruce was of no help refused to go near it. After getting glasses on the mouse wasn't so bad being viewed clearly, in the pine needles outside. Poor thing was probably traumatized but still alive. We now have no more mice, even though we have no clue where they came from, and I know I wont have to worry about ever having them with my little girl around. :)


hahahaha So yea. That was a very eventful morning. Then took MaJ to get what is most likely her last round of radiation. Even though the cancer is not gone this will help with some of the stuff on the skin that is bothersome. Thank goodness she is able to nap now weather it is from her being tired, the pain meds or from both I am glad she is sleeping and not hurting right now.

So now I am off to find a new book since I finished mine while waiting at the hospital.

0 comments:

Post a Comment