Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, August 30, 2010

Start of a New Week

So today is Monday.  So far my day has been lazy and relaxed.  Taking care of MaJ.  I have been reading Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.  We now have the Food Network on and are watching Giada making a pasta and chicken dish. it looks good!  I worked at Fresh Market on Fri and Sat.  So now I am going to figure out what to do for the week.  MaJ and I wish we could go to Williamsburg, VA to get away fora week.  I wish it were possible.

I have a list on my blog for things for the next year.  So here I am going to post a list for the week.  I have to get things done around here and posting it here will help me and I can't lose the list in my pile of papers. :)  So here we go...


      List for the week...
1. Clean the hardwood floors
2. Clean the cabinets.
3. Vacuum my room.
4. Work out.
5. Mop the kitchen.
6. Figure out pieces for a quilt, small scrap practice one.
7. Enjoy the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment