Today has been good. Took MaJ to doctor, checked off one thing from list for the week. Getting ready to figure out dinner. Don't know what all to make with the hamburger steaks besides the gravy so I got to figure that out.
I did read my "sister's" blog. I wanted to respond to it. I LOVE IT! Her post today was great. The thing I like the best is the "Bless her heart" hahaha. Its a nice way of saying you poor thing, your weird. I had to comment on this because I read a book and this was in it. The main character was talking about how in the South older women and some younger will say "Bless her, your, Heart" to be polite about something that isn't polite. It's just great. Makes me want to tell someone well "Bless your hear" you just dont know whats good for ya. Or something along those lines. I have to honestly say I love my "sister". I put " " around sister because she isn't my blood sister but that is besides the point. I love her as much as a sister and miss her like crazy. I wish we could spend more time together but the minor detail of living in different states makes that more than most impossible. I can not wait to see her and spend time with her again though.
To be fair to the rest of my family I love them too but since I was taking from her blog I had to post about her.
Well now I am off to figure out dinner since it is 5 o'clock and the rest of the family will be getting home soon.

0 comments:
Post a Comment