My First Try at Swordfish! Don't know for sure if I like it or not. Its different. I have to give credit and thanks to my sister-in-law Raechel for her idea of putting honey on it. It was better with a thing layer of honey added at the end. I put salt, pepper, lemon, and honey on it. Grilled it and semi enjoyed it. I would not buy it again but now I can say I have tried it and can pass on ideas to customers and others who may ask about it. Will have to see what other fish I can try.... wonder what is on sale this week at work. Don't want to buy large amounts, only a small .50 lb or less piece to try for me myself and I. It saves on money and if I mess it up I didn't waste the money. lol.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
First try at Swordfish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment