Yey! My sister-in-law is in labor. Now we just have to wait for contractions. I am so excited about being an aunt again to her little girl as well as her little boy. I love Ryder he is such a sweet adorable little boy. I can't wait to meet Remy. Kris is ecstatic about being an uncle. He loves Ryder and is stoked about having a niece. I will update this later tonight or tomorrow when the little girl arrives. :)
Friday 2:00 Kris calls to tell me Raechel's water broke and they are on their way to the hospital soon.
3:00 Kris is on his way down with his mom and Raechel's mom. Hope they make it safe. (his moms driving scares him)
Friday 6:30 ish. Get a call from Kris. Raechel had baby Remy. 7lbs 7oz 21in, blonde hair. Picture to come!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment