Thursday, June 3, 2010
4 weeks and counting
Today is exactly 4 weeks till his graduation. It is amazing how fast time has flown. I can't believe it. I feel like I have so much to do that I told myself I was to do. Now that I type this I think having to many days off next week can be a blessing. I will make a list. Things to get done this week! Sounds good to me! I have to clean out things from my room and start packing some of the stuff I will need in the future but not right now. I want to be ready for whenever and where ever I will be moving with my love. I can not wait to start out lives together. I can't wait to see him and spend the weekend with him!! YEY!!! So excited that I also reserved my room and a room for his mom and other guest for the graduation weekend. Stoked that it is the closest to base. He writes when he gets the chance to do so. I cant help but looking to the sky and praying for him and hoping that he knows how much I love and miss him. It is currently 9:57 ET, He will be going to bed in the next 3 minutes. He will hopefully have gotten time to write today and I will get the letter on Monday! I wish I could talk to him. I miss my best friend!!! I want to tell him I love him and to hear him tell me he loves me. I want to say "Goodnight Sweet Dreams!" But I write it instead and keep telling myself 4 weeks 4 weeks! So now I am off of here to go and write to him what I am dying to tell him on the phone about my day and my thoughts and feelings. Oh to live from letter to letter. Phone call to phone call. Just to know how he is doing and to hear his voice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment