It has been two days without hearing from Kris. Life sux! People not understanding Suck! And I just want to hear his voice and know he is ok. 2 min and I would be happy.... well atleast some what as long as I knew he was ok.
If you may be wondering how I feel at the moment here ya go........
My insides are made of Tiffany's crystal and someone just shot them up with a semi automatic.
Now all the Kings horses and all the Kings men have no clue how the heck to put Tiffany's crystal back together again because they sure didn't know how to put Humpty back together.
I know how to put it back for me.... Give me the love of my life in a phone call and better yet in person!!!!!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment