Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wanting to feel more stable

Tuesday, It sucked. I have taken my adderall this week so its in my system for my Praxis II test on Sat. It makes me more mellow. But today just as Sunday sucked! I want to get a call from him sooo bad!! I need to hear his voice and talk to him. I try not to worry but I cant help it. If its not meant to be for him to be in the Navy then I want him home! With me!! Im ready to have him here in Charlotte with me. I know there is a lot to work out and figure out and that is why I want to talk to him!! I hope he calls me Wed and gets more than 10 min. OH how I want to hug him and just cry with him holding me. I try so hard not to cry but I cant seem to help it. Life Sux! I have no clue whats going to happen in the next few weeks or months. I just want to know that he will move here to start with. Just that would help me feel more stable. Something. Anything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment