Sunday, June 13, 2010
Too cute!
So I have finally gotten to cleaning part of my room. Clean out my entire night stand and threw away 90% of it. Also cleaned out two other drawers. But..... In cleaning out the night stand I found two emails from Kris. They were OLD! One 2 weeks after we started dating which was one of the survey type ones. The second one he wrote me about 2 months after we had started dating. The things he filled out were so cute to read. And the note he wrote me so so sweet! I can not wait to see him. I know God has a plan for our lives and its been a crazy week finding out that it is not the original plan we had several months ago. SO now that life is changing again for us we will hopefully get everything figured out to an extent when I see him next week! I cant wait to show him the emails and see what he says. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment