Monday, June 7, 2010
First phone call after the news
So yesterday I was a wreck. I was down and upset. I was edgy waiting for a phone call from Kris. Didn't get one. Now its Monday. I got a phone call! Yey! It made me so happy to talk to him. It makes my day so much better. He is doing alright. He had had a bad sinus infection and high fever which put him in the hospital where they discovered the problem with his circulation in his leg. He shouldn't have gotten any infections with all the meds and shots they had given him but oh well. He said that if its God's will then thats what it is. We will move on from here. He said he is bored and in a holding place with schyzophrenics which is interesting. Said they atleast entertain at times. I don't remember what book he said he is reading but he said it was good. The best part of my day was when he asked, "So when are we getting married?" hehe it made me so happy. It was so good to hear his voice and it made me feel better and made my day better! He said he gets an hour phone call tom! YEY!! I can't wait! Work and these phone calls don't seem to be going but I don't care. I get them when I get them and take them. I am sooo ready to see him. I hate it for him though that this happened but as he said if it happens then its God's will. So now we just have to keep following it and praying that we will be shown what is next for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment